SMS and ICMPD announce Integration Program for migrants and refugees in Azerbaijan!
In the framework of “Support for the implementation of the Mobility Partnership with Azerbaijan (MOBILAZE 2)" State Migration Service (SMS) and International Center for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is announcing Integration Program for migrants and refugees living in Azerbaijan!
The Program offers the following activities:
- Orientation support include language and referral support for the newcomers who speak no/very little Azerbaijani to navigate to and plan appointments for available health, language, notary, cultural and educational services.
- Health services include ensuring access to health and social services for migrants and refugees
- Employment and education services include the referral of migrants and refugees to employment and education services based on their needs.
- Cultural services include the organization of events for the exchange of national and cultural values and the establishment of social relations (networking)
- Additional support services include the provision of support for learning the Azerbaijani language
For the Integration Program for migrants and refugees apply via the following contacts:
Address: 189 Ataturk avenue, Bakı Regional Migration Department
Work hours: from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00
Contact numbers: +994552142450; +994775820050