* Foreigners or stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Azerbaijan for more than 15 days (for more than 30 days for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan) have to register upon place of stay.
* When a foreigner or stateless person changes his/her place of stay, he/she has to register upon new place of stay within 5 working days from the date of arrival at the new address in a way envisaged by Articles 21.2-21.5 of Migration Code. When a foreigner or stateless person is temporarily staying in another apartment (place of accommodation) owned by the owner of the apartment (place of accommodation) in which he/she is registered, his/her re-registration is not required.
* For the registration foreigner, within 15 days (within 30 days for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan) after arrival in the country, have to apply via electronic services of the official website of the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan and e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or in person to regional migration departments, or "ASAN service" centers.
* Required documents:
- application form;
- Copy of the passport (other border crossing document) of the foreigner (including the visa page and pages indicating the last entry to the country).
* No state fee is required for registration of foreigners and stateless persons upon place of stay.
You can determine deadline for your registration via the calculator below - by selecting your citizenship and the date of your arrival in the country